cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I defeated the Jack-o-lantern

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@KimN 

That's great. I hope you were able to find a lot of good deals.  I'm ready for the next bonus. 

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@OBSHOP  Woohoo 😱 you are on 🔥!!

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

Wow, that's absolutely insane to blow through a huge bonus like this in 7 days!!  I'm trying to pace myself to do at least 35 offers a week to even have any remote chance of completing the JoL bonus!!  I am up to 45, so I have a little breathing room since I'll have a busy weekend and no time to shop.  Then hit the road running on Monday, with hopefully, fingers crossed, a midweek bonus. 

GaSaver41
Deal Sharer

That is awesome! I didn't get that one. I wonder how they decide

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@OBSHOP  what was  your “plan of attack” on this “operation “& how did you carry it out? This is a huge undertaking.

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@GaSaver41 

Since I've been using this app a few other users have posted several theories about how bonuses are allocated. I believe @LaraL might have touched on that topic in a reply she made earlier this week. 

0 Likes

Jodi-lozier
Saver

Record time! 

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@OBSHOP 

I agree with bebopalula If you're first you ought to get a badge! And Ibotta should put you back into the 2 bonuses+ per week. I spent the day trying to get 15 offers to complete my WW. I may be there or I may need to get a GC. I'm exhausted 😴

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813 

This bonus started at the beginning of the month. 

I started fulfilling this bonus by shopping at Target 10/40 which turned into 15/40 with the purchase of 3 Axe antiperspirants. 

I maximized offers linked to any item offers and FAO'S.  Most of my redeemed offers renewed within 48 hours or sooner.  

I also made purchases using store rebates and coupons.  I got a small stockpile of Microban disinfectant spray. 

Then for my around the house projects I purchased gift cards for Walmart, Autozone, Sam's, and Bass Pro.

I didn't have a strategy for completing this bonus.  I wanted to complete it using the same approach used to complete the old team bonuses. I didn't have any companion bonuses to stack so I just went at head on shopping for the essentials. 

0 Likes

KimN
Deal Sharer

Haha me too. Well, I could take the weekend off but I wouldn't mind having a new goal to work towards starting Monday lol.