Re: I defeated the Jack-o-lantern

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@KimN  Woohoo 🎉 Please share your strategy 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I am still trying to figure out where you put 140 items that you purchased in the last week.  Your cabinets must be overflowing!

Mine are all full from the items I have been purchasing for weeks.  I don't think I could stuff much more in my cabinets, so Ibotta must have known that and not given me the Pumpkin bonus.  My wife is happy since I don't have to go to the store every day.

KimN
Deal Sharer

I buy a lot of gift cards that I know I’m going to use, in the smallest increments that I can. I try to buy as much as possible from places that have gift cards available on Ibotta . I had several pickup orders from Target and then I hit up Walmart on Thursday.  I think redeemed 74 offers. Lots of shelf stable items and cleaning supplies. I’m getting things together to donate to the food shelf.  I went when it wasn’t busy so I could scan each $10 gift card without people wanting to kill me lol. I also purchased a bunch of Amazon before they disappeared. I’m so bummed they’re not on there anymore because I always need something from them. 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@KimN 

I'm anticipation a worthy MWMM Monday morning and WWB. I'm already making me a list for Monday morning. 

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes

KimN
Deal Sharer

Fingers crossed!🤞🏻 I'm ready lol. 

0 Likes

Memega
Deal Sharer

This is the only bonus I’ve had since MW last week. ☹️ No other bonuses which is frustrating Bc I’m never going to make it to 140! Why am I not getting other bonuses. Do other people have the same issue?

0 Likes

Jodi-lozier
Saver

I also have not seen any bonuses since the Jack o lantern. I have a long way to go!

0 Likes