cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I defeated the Jack-o-lantern

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY 

I feel you on the 🥯. I can definitely positively say cooking at home is better than eating out now that the average restaurant is moving towards serving pre-made heat and serve meals. 

"I would rather have and not need than need and not have"
0 Likes

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@cweiner31 

My 🎃 was 45/140. The payout is great when compared to 5/120 from the old team bonuses.  Is this going to be the new direction for Ibotta bonus program?

mom2furkids
Skilled Saver

@OBSHOP Wow! That is impressive that you conquered it so quickly! Congrats. My hat is off to you!

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Congratulations, that's great and to do it so quickly. I am still working on mine. It's the only bonus Ibotta gave me this week. Mine though is $30/90. I have redeemed 28 offers though. Hopefully I will get a few more this week and be able to complete the bonus by the end of the month.

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Marethundsabre 

keep on stacking those offers.  You will reach your goal.  Make sure you keep checking back here in the forum frequently @Tikiki , @FelskyNY , @Icequeen813 , @Be-Bop-A-Lula , and @Janet1964 are posting great hauls and deals everyday. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Great job.

For those of us who didn't get ANY bonuses to shoot for, we are jealous.  I am only picking up FAOs when they pop up.

I have so much stuff in my cabinets that I could go the whole month without buying anything from Ibotta.  Hopefully, the drought will be followed by some much needed rain. 

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@OBSHOP Well done! I bet you are the first one to complete it.  

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

Thanks, no one else has announced completing the 🎃 yet.  

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  I'm only working on 90, so what you did is amazing!

KimN
Deal Sharer

Congrats! I just finished mine. 😊