cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I have a couponer dilemma ๐Ÿ™„

elamb88
Rewards Guide

While itโ€™s apparent I am a great deal stacker and coupon enthusiast, I apparently canโ€™t count. UGH. What does a girl do?! Telling myself I donโ€™t NEED to go to Walmart and buy the $0.84 toothpaste to redeem the $0.10 any item offer and complete the bonus, but I do though right? ๐Ÿคฃ

220FAAA0-4052-441D-BF79-873EC1060BE4.jpeg

โ€ƒ

16 Replies

Re: I have a couponer dilemma ๐Ÿ™„

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Buy a "pay with Ibotta" gift card - that will give you 1 offer

What-Shot
Super Saver

WOW....I can relate! What's a girl to do, you ask? I'm the girl would go get the toothpaste (or whatever).....before tomorrow night. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Dana
Deal Expert

Just buy a gift card used to be called pay with ibotta bit people were confused by that so they changed it to gift cards because that's what they are.

MargaretAdamski
Shopper

Good Dealing with coupons and of course you saved lot of $$$, Then, you saved lot of money and profit your dimes. 

You do very excellent couponer.

Tags (1)

SaverGirl67

Well your bonus turns this into a money maker so I donโ€™t think I could let it go but sometimes itโ€™s just too much time to run to the store for 1 item. When I need just 1 deal to get a bonus Iโ€™ll often shop Groupon for a discount on a favorite restaurant. You get the discounted Groupon. The rebate. And the bonus.   ๐Ÿ˜‰

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67  That's a great idea - just be sure you don't use a coupon code on Groupon when shopping through Ibotta - that often voids the Ibotta offer.  (Please correct me if I'm wrong because I don't do Groupon very often).

SaverGirl67

I havenโ€™t had any issues getting the rebate from Ibotta that Iโ€™ve noticed and I frequently use coupon codes. But I donโ€™t always go through the app to make my purchases (even though I know I should lol)

so not 100% sure if Iโ€™ve used the coupons and Ibotta at the same time. Sorry I couldnโ€™t be more helpful but I donโ€™t want to say Yes and then have it not work for her. ๐Ÿ˜ž

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67  I'm in the same boat as you LOL - but it was still a good idea nonetheless.

I bought my son a beanie with Bluetooth headphones in it and the offer was better with a groupon coupon code than going through Ibotta - I should have done it through Ibotta anyway AND used the code but never thought to try it.   

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

So close but still so far away, 

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"