I Made the Honor Roll

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

Finished HR& Level 3 earlier this am 

9 Replies

Re: I Made the Honor Roll

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  Why am I not surprised? What took so long?   I'm 15 offers in and with a possible hurricane on it's way, I think I'll be staying home tomorrow. 

0 Likes

123Save
Core Shopper

@Icequeen813  Just curious what the point of this post is? Are we supposed to simply congratulate you? Be in awe of you?  I’m honestly not trying to be mean; I’m genuinely curious.

This community exists to help users maximize saving opportunities and to fully understand the Ibotta world. When/if I create a post or respond to a topic, I try to make sure I’m always positively contributing to the communal general knowledge base.

Completing level 3 means you’ve redeemed 120 offers. How did you do it so quickly? What stores do you frequent? How many people do you shop for?

I shop for 2 people and frequent WM, Kroger and Publix. Currently, I’ve only completed 62 offers this month. My average monthly cash back from Ibotta is $112 (my all time high was this past June at $236).

You’re definitely a shopping enthusiast who knows how to redeem offers at lightning speed. Thanks in advance for enlightening me/us on your process.

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@123Save  Don’t be a hater. You joined the Community a month or 2 ago. If  you read posts from last 2 years, you’ll  understand.Some of us have formed some friendships .We talk Off Topic, movies, careers,etc btw, there is also miscellaneous & off topic forum where we play word games & talk about  general b.s . 

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@123Save I’ll give you the”book” on me… I never couponed in my life until 3 1/2 yrs ago when a surgeon I worked with showed me his App. When I retired in2018 I used a little bit, then I was asked to joined this Ibotta Community soon was a founding member. This is a hobby for me ,Gym 4/ days week & Coupons..

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@123Save 

I think you have as much value as someone who has been here for a year or more..   This community is for supporting and helping each other, especially newer members who  may even be new to ibotta.  I acknowledge your worth as a newer member.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

123Save
Core Shopper

@Icequeen813 I’ve used Ibotta for 18 months and was a longtime lurker before I decided to finally join the community as a contributing member.

With all sincerity, I’m not trying to be a “hater.” I replied to your post where you declared for all to see, that you made the honor roll in record speed. I thought I gave honest feedback coupled with questions to learn how you did it.

You’ve now posted two replies and my questions are still unanswered. I do not have friend status with you and that’s ok. I’m here to learn, help and of course, save money. In the future, I’ll just ignore self-congratulatory posts.

@Rickibotta You’ve been very welcoming and I appreciate your style of interaction with the community.

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@123Save  Will you DM me through Ibotta,I took it as a snarky remark &  no one has ever talk like that& it’s very common that we “boast”, post pics of our hauls, etc

0 Likes

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813  More like you made the High Honor Roll!

@123Save  You mentioned Walmart as one of your main retailers.  Do you work the WM gift cards through Ibotta?  They count as offers and always help me with my bonuses each week.

MeLMeL11
Core Shopper

👀

Anyway, @Icequeen813  congrats! I ALWAYS APPRECIATE YOUR POSTS! Thanks.

....you can always "@" me if you want to share your WINS! LOL

....I will be here to cheer you (and anyone else) on!   

0 Likes