cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I play the game it was find the food word I found them and I never got a bad trip

grantbarbara599
Deal Sharer

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: I play the game it was find the food word I found them and I never got a bad trip

Dean

@grantbarbara599 

I’m going to guess that you are talking about the Any Item Word Search game and the badge awarded for completing it. You have made several posts in the wrong threads about this, and made this post in the wrong sub-forum. You didn’t follow the instructions to send Lara your answers. Instead, you posted them openly in another thread. Lara also replied to one of you posts telling you that the badge would be awarded if you sent her your answers. Lastly, that game seems to be over since the answers were posted in the original thread. From what I see, the badge was awarded to 125 people who correctly completed the game.

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/from-ibotta/any-item-word-search/td-p/65832

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.

Re: I play the game it was find the food word I found them and I never got a bad trip

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Hi @grantbarbara599,

If this is about the Any Item Word Search, you've already earned the badge for completing it. This screenshot was taken on your profile page.

Screenshot at Nov 09 08-42-04.png

0 Likes