cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I might make it!!

Rema
Saver

That darn Jack-o-Lantern 🎃 bonus has been such a mega pain…but I think I can conquer it!!  With 13 days to go, I finally am over 100!!! 101 to be exact. 😂 I know many of you have already completed it, but I have found it hard without the smaller bonuses on the way to keep me on track. Here’s hoping I can complete this race!!

13 Replies

Re: I think I might make it!!

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

That is awesome!  I am still plugging away at just over halfway done.

kynuna
Core Shopper

@Rema  I’m at the exact point you are…101/140, and I also had the realization today that I will actually conquer this JOL beast!! 🎯 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Where are you all shopping? Maybe we can join together and give you some ideas...

0 Likes

Rema
Saver

@FelskyNY I live in a small town in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Only big box stores are Walmart and Walgreens.  We have Tadychs Econo Foods and SuperOne Foods that have Ibotta offers, but it’s a pain submitting their receipts. To get to any other Walmart or other stores, i.e. Meijers/Aldi/Target, is about almost a 2 hour drive.  

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rema  I'm not a Walgreens Shopper but hopefully someone else will jump in. Did you look through Walmart shopping people are sharing? You know you can also buy gift cards. I card counts as an offer toward a bonus, so that helps decrease the total. Every time you shop at WM, you can pay with Ibotta (Gift cards) and that counts as an offer if you prefer that. Burger King, Chipotle etc. Have GC offerd.

The celestial tea 4 pack is free and keeps reloading for me.  One by poise is free with the CDC $3 coupon. Not sure if you like Oui yogurt, but I have 3 offers and $3/$15 on CDC.

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

I am getting close too. 12 offers left to go. I don't have a Walgreens by me but I do have a Walmart. My go to easy Walmart offer is the macaroni and cheese. I redeem this offer a lot because it's usually stocked even with the shortages going on. I also order online and have the food shipped to me and will get a few offers redeemed that way.  Cereal and oatmeal are also easier to redeem for me at Walmart.  Though this might not help in your situation, I find it easy to redeem the Huggies and Pamper diaper offers. But, that won't work if you don't have a baby in the home. If all else fails, you can redeem offers for cheap products to buy and either keep them on hand or donate them. I often donate the Mac and cheese to the local food bank. It helps me reach goals and it helps the food banks so it's a win win. Hope this helps and good luck. You can do it!

Rema
Saver

@FelskyNY  I don’t have the Celestial tea or One by Poise offers. I do have the Oui, but none of my stores have the oatmeal or non-dairy ones.  I was able to do the Schar, Cheetos Mac, pancakes, and lots of Mrs Butterworths to give away!! And I was able to do the Sky Organics!! No Core bars, Bubly Bounce, or many other freebies are available.😢

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Marethundsabre  I did the cheetos mac and cheese a few times. Sometimes they put the $1/2 through, other times not. I also buy the Quaker oatmeal cups which I do eat. Have you done the Schar gluten free cookies? U by Kotex has a bonus and a coupon on CDC. Campbells soup has .75 coupon on CDC.  Clio parfait, you can print a $1 coupon from cliosnacks.com.

0 Likes

Rema
Saver

@FelskyNY  I am so jealous of some of the offers others have!! No Quaker cups for me, and no Clio. Maybe Wednesday the Coke Coffee will come up again…my Walmart does have that!!😉

0 Likes