cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I think I might make it!!

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

FelskyNY, I have never done the Cheetos Mac and cheese. I don't have the nerve to try it since I don't like Cheetos. I haven't gotten a Ibotta offer for the Schar cookies. I like them so on occasion, I will buy them. I just started shopping Walmart online to be shipped to my home so maybe I will get offers soon for them.  The U Kotex deal is good, but I don't need them and my niece won't use that brand. She's a typical teen and picky about everything. She did use the Carefree ones. Got them 80 percent off with all the coupons and Ibotta offer so not complaining.  I don't buy yogurt or Clio. I never tried Clio. I live yogurt but I can't have it in the house. My baby is Ana to dairy and soy. My other son is allergic to dairy as well. I had dairy in the home until a few months ago. But, when you eat dairy and don't get every mortal of dairy off the clothes or your skin, baby boy would break out in hives just from contact. Too dangerous to have around him so I have changed my shopping habits. Giving up dairy is worth it to me because my children are more important. I live reading about your many cool hauls though. It's amazing how little you spend and how you are able to stretch out your cash.

0 Likes

Rema
Saver

@Marethundsabre  It’s so hard to have little ones with allergies…and it’s also expensive!! Hope you get offers that you can use. I don’t have little ones anymore, even my youngest grandkids  are in school. I do buy diapers at times , though, to donate. And I give lots of Mac and cheese to my grandsons!!

0 Likes

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

@Marethundsabre  that is tough to have allergies that severe in the house.  But watch the offers, I currently (and recently) have a few offers for non dairy cheese, milks  and yogurt as well.  

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Marethundsabre  Allergies are a frightening thing and I commend you for being so cautious.  My sons had friends with peanut allergies and it was so frightening (for me) every time they came over.

0 Likes