cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I’ve completed my 110 times to get 90 more but for $40 this time 🤑

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@londonjarrell77  My understanding is that having a team has no advantage & further more you may be the only member of In-Crowd..most of the top savers like @FelskyNY ,@mmoore01 @Rickibotta  don’t do teams

londonjarrell77

@Icequeen813 well I don’t have a team. I have basically 2 names sitting there.. 😂😂

0 Likes

MaryJhane
Saver

😎High Five! Great job!

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

Yup, I get it😙

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  With regard to teams, you still have to satisfy the # of offers.  So if you have to do 20 offers and $20 dollars, EVERYONE has to individually satisfy the 20 offers.  The $20 gets pooled to satisfy that part.  It's not that I don't WANT teammates, up until 2 months ago, I wasn't even on Facebook, and I'm really not that active at all.  I belong to a few couponing FB groups and I really don't participate much.  LOL - I joined so I could get the Swagbuck codes.

megla
Core Shopper

I got the email to sign up for insider but havent seen anything since - maybe I have to complete this? who knows

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@londonjarrell77 you got this one in the bag! Oh the things I could.do with $40 extra bucks! Good for you and keep us posted on your quest😀

Melikes2save
Deal Sharer

You're my hero! I'm slowly chipping away at it. 

londonjarrell77

@Melikes2save awe I’ve only been at this since December.. But.. the fun and best way is to go through Walmart delivery Checklist and pick one of each available item that you know you eat or try or use , that saves you at least 40% or more and all the BOGO’s and FREE And add it to your cart.. You get most of them the first go around.. but you will won’t always get everything you order.