cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibotta 5k giveaway

Jesquivel62
Shopper

I didn’t know where to ask this or how to get more information? I recently received an email about Ibotta 5k giveaway for the video submissions 1 k to 5 potential winners it was on the Ibotta Twitter account but I was asked to fill out a w9 and when I asked on fb Ibotta profile I was told Ibotta will never for any reason request personal information and that it was not legitimate. Does anyone know if Telicia Kushan is in fact the merchandising manager?

Tags (2)
4 Replies

Re: Ibotta 5k giveaway

Rickibotta
Deal Master

A quick search on the person's name seems to indicate this legit.  @LaraL can you confirm?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Looking into it. I don't of one off hand but I did ask. I'll update the thread when I know for sure.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jesquivel62 confirmed it is accurate. Telicia is our contact with prize fulfillment, so it sounds like you did in fact win.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Jesquivel62 

Can you confirm the spelling of the last name, though?   Is it really Kushan, or is it Kuchan

It may not matter, but the hits I found when googling had it spelled Kuchan.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes