cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibotta is going crazy in bonuses

mmoore01
Deal Master

Just noticed there are THREE $10 bonuses for Online shopping: one for 5, one for 10 and one for 15.

I don't think I will get them all, but I might get the first one.

40 Replies

Re: Ibotta is going crazy in bonuses

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01 @Noodles128    We should all try to work together to figure out the best (and least expensive) way to get at least 5 online shopping offers to get the 1st $10 bonus.   And some people may need less!  Wow - I was waiting for the weekend warrior - but this is even better!

Noodles128
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY I wonder if pick up orders at Walgreens count towards the online shopping bonus. I know it says no grocery pick up and delivery. I guess they mean Walmart grocery but if I place an online order with Walgreens and do Instore pick up to avoid the shipping charge. I'll have to experiment and see.

mmoore01
Deal Master

I think Walgreens Online would count.  And they are FAST.  As soon as I picked up my order, Ibotta credited my account.  I didn't have to wait 90 days like some of the online merchants.

Noodles128
Core Shopper

Screenshot_20201203-124858_Ibotta.jpg

@mmoore01 yes they are fast. I bight some tide pods they had in sale with the clip $2.00 coupon online. I didn't even pick up the order and I got credit for the order and it worked towards all these bonuses woohoo. So I guess I can essentially just make small random pick up orders at Walgreens to get these bonuses completed lol

mmoore01
Deal Master

I guess I could make 15 separate Walgreens orders and kick these out in no time!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

1. Do you have to satisfy an Ibotta offer for it to count? 

2. Can you do it at CVS too? 

3. Can you use your Walgreens bucks or Extra bucks? 

0 Likes

Noodles128
Core Shopper

@mmoore01 samething I was thinking lol

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I don't see CVS.com listed in Ibotta or at Ibotta.com for the Chrome Extension.  But yes, I could use my Walgreens Cash.  They also apply any digital coupons that you have selected.  I might be able to get a couple deals each week until the end of the month.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  Yes I don't see CVS either - but you can make out really well.

0 Likes