cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icon bonus disappeared...

mhags
Deal Sharer

My icon choices came up, but I am on call all month for jury duty and wanted to see when I would be going so I didn't pick then. Now it has disappeared. Is this a pick now or lose it thing??

Thanks for any input.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Icon bonus disappeared...

Ranza
Shopper

The exact same thing happened to me! I even tried logging out and back in. I never saw the pop-up to choose the Icon Rewards dates again. I put in a ticket and I don’t think they have a clue about this. The first person referred me to the in-crowd information. The second person said if the bonus isn’t there it is no longer available and closed the ticket! I am waiting on a response... I explained that I would like to have an opportunity to earn my Icon Rewards and this should be going on through the whole month of May.

Tags (1)

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Ranza @mhags   The 2 Choice Awards for the Icon Status  , you had to chose between $5/25 which started 5/9 & ends 5/13.  The next choice is $3/15& that starts 5/14& final choice is$1/10 .it will show up under earn more. @LaraL   I’m sending this to Community manager she will take care of this for you

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Ok so I asked and the pop-up in the Ibotta app is there for 5 days, and then a second opportunity to catch it the following 5 days. You do have to make a selection when it is present during those days or it's unfortunately not recoverable.

Ranza
Shopper

Thanks for looking into it! I’ll know better next time.

mhags
Deal Sharer

I agree with you about it being available all month. 

0 Likes

mhags
Deal Sharer

Thanks for your input!

0 Likes

mhags
Deal Sharer

I'm disappointed, but at least I know now. 

Thanks for your input!

0 Likes