cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icon Status Going into March

elamb88
Rewards Guide

Just curious as to where everybody who’s working toward the icon bonus is at on their journey going into March. I have 38/90 completed. Can’t wait to hear where you are!

15 Replies

Re: Icon Status Going into March

Ibotta-Addict
Core Shopper

We're close! I'm at 36/90.

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@elamb88  I achieved Icon status this past Thursday 

elamb88
Rewards Guide

@Icequeen813 OMG that’s so exciting!!! Congrats!!

jlhersback
Saver

I was wondering the same thing. I completed Icon last Tuesday. Just waiting for the bonuses and to see what’s next. 

Ljackson
Shopper

I am down to only 20 more that I will bang out this week.  Does anyone know what comes after the Icon Bonus?

Wellis6867
Deal Sharer

I just got it today!

They say it ends in July but my birthday isn't until October. 

Do I still get that bonus?

Also, where is the secret forum?

Finally, is the $5 per $500 in bonuses retroactive or $500 from when you achieve status?

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@Wellis6867  Congratulations.! Ibotta will notify you of perks. We are still in beta testing.There is no secret forum, it’s called the In-Crowd lounge& tbt , there’s nothing going on.It’s not active. I made Icon status last month & there are still 6 weeks for test group to complete. I honestly don’t remember the perks

Savingcraze
Core Shopper

All of you are far ahead of me. I'm embarrassed to say I'm 11/90. Got sidelined by RL, but am hoping to get started again next week. Congrats to everyone on your successes! 

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

Got Icon FIRST DAY this month, now I'm chasing the $10 Dublin bonus, a quarter of the way through with 8 days to finish