cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: In Crowd

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  LOL - My cousin (my moms cousin) is Bob Dishy - not as famous as Cameron Crowe.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@MelissaR  what did they call the beta test members last year?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@ShannonA1   That's the best thing about this message board.  It's not just about Ibotta - in fact it's more NOT about Ibotta.  We have FUN and we take these threads and twist them around and up and down!

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY   I recognize Bob Dishy after I saw his pic! Why did @Rickibotta  reference elephant lamp?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  Because in the Breakfast club, Brian makes an Elephant lamp for his shop class and fails the class.  He has never failed anything. He brings a flare g u n to school and it goes off in his locker. That's why he is in detention.  Ask your sons. I bet they know the movie.  Maybe that should be our first movie for our "movie club"?

And again, I am relating the events of a movie. I am no way condoning anything of the sort and I do not mean to be callous. This is a movie from the 1980s. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

And I figured you would know who Bob Dishy is. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY

Yeah Brian was going 2 kill himself, apparently with a flare gun.  I was in detention for pulling a fire alarm and beating he'-ll out of students/teachers.  I did get an earring at end of detention.  Maybe we need 2 start a breakfast club group

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

MelissaR
Rewards Guide

@Icequeen813  It was the same name - In Crowd (beta test).  Level 1 was Rising Star, Level 2 Icon, same as this year.  The only difference was the amount of offers.  Last year, I needed a total of 120 offers, which was slit up 70 & 50.   This year I needed 200 total, split up 110 & 90.  I think the lower group this year needed 140 offers, and the higher group last year needed 175, so the amount of offers increased for both groups. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  You were definitely a Bender.  Did you buy a CZ?  Did you have a mullet?   Don't we have a Breakfast Club already?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY  You are the # 10 most popular author in the  In -Crowd Lounge!! 

0 Likes