cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Is the new Referral Bonus an extra $10 IN ADDITION TO the $10 Ibotta's already offering 4 referrals?

Zombie
Skilled Saver

So a new Referral Bonus popped up for me yesterday.

Is this $10 bonus in addition to the already existing $10 that Ibotta is currently offering for referrals? And I'd earn $20 total?

Or is it just the same thing and they are just promoting it by adding it to the earn more tab? 

EDIT: forgot to add screenshots

Screenshot_20210811-135803~2.png

Screenshot_20210811-135754.png

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Is the new Referral Bonus an extra $10 IN ADDITION TO the $10 Ibotta's already offering 4 referr

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

The two you took screenshots of are the same, just being promoted in different locations. Only other one that will stack is listed in the thread Dean linked.

View solution in original post

16 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Is the new Referral Bonus an extra $10 IN ADDITION TO the $10 Ibotta's already offering 4 referr

Dean
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Zombie  There’s another post regarding this from earlier in the week but @LalaL (somehow can’t tag someone who’s not already tagged previously in the same thread) stated that you can claim both. I don’t know how to copy other posts but it’s called ‘Two concurrent referral bonuses!?’

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dean
Solved! Go to solution

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@Dean @Xiao No, I saw that post yesterday. I do not have the BTS referral bonus.

Sorry, I posted too quickly and forgot to add my screenshots. I have edited my original post to add screenshots of the 2 things I am talking about.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@LaraL still wondering about this. I did see the post that Dean and Xiao linked.

But my question is slightly different.

I can see how the user in the linked post would earn both bonuses - they are both worded differently.

But the bonus that I have posted a screenshot of has almost the exact same wording as the standard $10 bonus that you can find by tapping "invite friends" from the "my account" tab. (Both say that the referred friend will earn $10 after uploading their 1st receipt, which is what makes me wonder if it is just a COPY of the standard $10, just being shown in a different part of the app.)

I guess now I'm also wondering if @123Save will also earn the standard $10 in addition to BOTH bonuses they mentioned, for a total of $30 for one referral? 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

The two you took screenshots of are the same, just being promoted in different locations. Only other one that will stack is listed in the thread Dean linked.

Solved! Go to solution

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@LaraL ok thank you, that is what I suspected. Just wanted to make sure.

I sadly didn't get the BTS referral bonus like the person in the linked thread

Solved! Go to solution

mpahed
Rewards Hunter

I just signed up but the website was glitching or something. I am not sure. I tried on the app and on the website. anyways, I am not sure what happened. I used a referral code, but because I am not sure at the same time because it wasn't a smooth signup. HArd to explain. The person I signed up under did not see a bonus. From the time I am writing this, I signed up about 15 minutes or so ago. Is there a way for us to see what is going on. What if the referral code didn't register? how can we go about fixing this? This is a brand new sign up. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Zombie 

My referral redeemed offers today.  I only received the BTS referral bonus for $20.00 eventhough 2 referral bonuses are on my home screen. I still have the get 10 give 10 bonus. 

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
0 Likes