cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Is the new Referral Bonus an extra $10 IN ADDITION TO the $10 Ibotta's already offering 4 referr

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I would submit a ticket on any difficulty with these bonuses. Unfortunately I don't have much insight on bonuses and their association with each account.

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Is the new Referral Bonus an extra $10 IN ADDITION TO the $10 Ibotta's already offering 4 referr

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@LaraL 

Thanks for your guidance and support.  You are definitely an essential asset in our community.  

Every journey starts with the first step
Solved! Go to solution

Zombie
Core Shopper

@OBSHOP  I didn't have the BTS referral bonus myself, but the one that I saw in the link above was $10 for the BTS + $10 for the invite a friend bonus (which, according to LaraL, is the SAME thing as the standard $10 we currently get for bonuses, so a person with both of these bonuses would earn $20 total for a referral).

Based on what LaraL said, I would NOT expect the "give $10 get $10"  bonus to disappear after being earned because it's just the same thing that is mentioned when you access you referral code to invite friends. There is no limit for that "bonus".

Was your BTS referral bonus for a different amount than what other people were offered?

Screenshot_20210816-144222.png

Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Zombie 

My BTS was for an extra $10.00 in addition to the standard $10.00 referral bonus. 

Then the get $10.00 give $10.00 appeared.  

According to the Jethro Bodine school of ciphering 3 knots equals $30.00 clams.

Solved! Go to solution

Zombie
Core Shopper

@OBSHOP In @LaraL 's response to me (the response I selected as the solution to this post) she said that the give $10 get $10 bonus that just appeared is the SAME THING as the as the standard $10 referral bonus we already currently get (the wording is exactly the same). It is just being promoted in a different location to make it look special. They are NOT two different bonuses, so they will not stack.

Kinda like if you see this $1 Barilla offer promoted via a banner on the homepage and also find an identical $1 Barilla offer under a specific store, you don't earn $2 cause you can find the offer in 2 different locations.

Screenshot_20210816-153932.png

Screenshot_20210816-153937.png

Screenshot_20210816-154049.png

Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@LaraL 

I sent you a DM. Thanks for your help. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@LaraL @Zombie 

Update.

I submitted a trouble ticket addressing my missing referral bonus. The Care Team satisfactorily resolved my case and awarded me the get 10 give 10 bonus. 

Submitting a trouble ticket is directly attributed to resolving this issue within a couple of hours from my initial report.

Thanks to @LaraL and Care Team members.