Dawn52
Shopper

thank you but I am still waiting

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Item bar code don't recognize?

Dawn52
Shopper

I have done several items for Walmart and haven't received anything it gets really discouraging

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

This has happened to me, but when I scan in-store ibotta usually sends me a question asking  “should this item count on this offer?” They request pictures of the item, and you should send  a pic of the front and of the barcode. When I reply, then they usually respond that it has been approved.

If I don’t get this message, then I don’t usually fool with it. If you want to bother, then send an inquiry with pictures after you upload the receipt.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Saving4Fun

@kamartin1 yes, it usually works for me. Only one time has an item been rejected, but it still let me send it for additional consideration. 8 hours later, it was approved, I explained it earlier in this feed, and it worked for @MaryJhane  I’m not sure if @Dawn52 ever had any success. If not, be sure to create a ticket in the help center. It takes a few days, but usually they reply. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Naybird222
Rewards Hunter

Yes.  I have been having all kinds of problems with Walmart.   If you scan the item 2-3 times they will ask you to send a picture of the item and then can verify if it qualifies or not.  

I have seriously had problems with the app and Walmart for 3 weeks now

good luck!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

janiea
Shopper

Yes, especially, and most recently, "any item". Well, if it's for any item, I should be able to scan any product on my receipt, right?