cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items credited to an expired bonus

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

Why did my items get credited to the midweek money maker bonus that expired at 12:59 am today?.  I made my purchases at 10:17 am cst  so that should have been credited to the current bonus’.  Anyone else having this problem?  

6 Replies

Re: Items credited to an expired bonus

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Sorensoj 

Are you saying you made a purchase this morning that went towards the bonus that ended last night?  If so, I have never had that happen and it is weird.   The 'clock' should have stopped at the time mentioned for prior bonus.   Very odd.  Just as a double-check, did you check the email they sent to see if that includes the progress you mention?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta 

yes, that’s what I’m saying.  Very bizarre to say the least.  Not sure if I have time to try to explain this in a support ticket.  I don’t receive emails from ibotta… I must have unsubscribed at some point.  SMH on this one…

0 Likes

Zebrachicken35
Deal Sharer

Is you notice an item did not credit to one of your bonuses even if it's expired now, you need to submit a ticket. Only do so IF it actually will complete your bonus.

If you notice it's happening while a bonus is still active, submit a ticket even if you haven't completed it yet.

Give them a little longer. Maybe until later today and then submit the ticket.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zebrachicken35 

I do not open tickets for progress alone during a bonus.  What really matters is that you submit the ticket as the bonus is expiring.   If you submit the ticket at the end, it is much simpler to explain.  If you do it in the midst, the numbers you mention on the number of offers completed and credited are moving targets.

So I just wait until the end, or when I have completed enough to satisfy the requirements.

(e.g.   Current progress shows 48 of 50 on the BlahBlah bonus.  The two purchases for the YadaYada offer on 'date' did not initially credit, but earlier in this ticket, you added the earned credits.  Please also update my progress for the BlahBlah bonus to include these two offers, and award me the '$10' .)

I don't just add tickets when progress is off.  They don't have any way to update the counter anyway.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta 

Check your private messages

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Sorensoj 

You are so awesome.  

0 Likes