cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Jack-o-lantern Bonus $45 for 140 offers!

NMends
Rewards Hunter

I didn't get this one I've been getting the $10 bonus 

0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

T minus 18 offers to go until I carve up and slay the Jack o Lantern bonus! 🎃☠️

Chu0101
Deal Sharer

I did mine since the 3rd of October  $10/15 offers

And since no bonuses yet and I got bored, I Am doing my husband's account which is $30/90 offers, and so far he's now in 23/90. But, I think this is too much! I'm afraid I can't get this done!! It's sucks!!! I wish they lower down the offers, if it happen again next time then I will stop!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Chu0101 

NothIng wrong with that.  I was at 8 out of 15 for $5 WWB ater getting the deals I went out for today.

I didn't even give it a second thought this afternoon or this evening.  I'm only at 9 of 42 for the candy corn bonus that expires tonight.

I see others who will pay $1.75 after ibotta rebate for a 20 oz drink to get an offer, or buy other random things for just a 25 cent ibotta rebate  off of regular price.  That is fine if that is how they roll.  We all have our own goals and approach.

Some do it for the fun and they don't obsess about the dollars and cents of it all.  I have too much of almost everything, so it just isn't feasible for me to chase bonuses.  That is made worse by the fact that nearly all WM deals posted are not available to me.  So I feast on all the things I know I will use or am willing to try that are moneymakers or a quarter OOP.

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”

Saipan
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta

No, you have the right approach. I  would like to be more frugal at times.

Thing is, you can only save so much. Inevitably you will have to spend when you don't want to.

So then I resign to redeem some more ibotta offers.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

It depends on my offer.  It I start it and can complete it and break even, then I'll "chase" a bonus when I have time (I did this weekend because the Shar cookies were a MM, Celestial seasoning tea, Mt Dew free Rise, repeated the Cheetos, pepsi zero, campbell's soup and picked up another riced veggies for 8 offers for $0 oop).  I knew work would be busier this week - so I pushed to complete it. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Yeah, but you don't really chase them like you used to.  And as we all agree, there is nothing wrong even with those who overpay for 20 or 25 things just to get a bonus.  That is their prerogative.  But I know you now try to chase them organically.  As you said. If it happens. I happens.  If not. If not.

@Saipan. My circumstances are just different than they were 3 years ago financially.  I have a finite amount of money, and no money coming in. And everything I spend comes out of that finite amount.  I did not go for all this free money others did where in some cases they quadrupled their income by the ridiculous amount the government stupidly gave out.  Anyway. I am fortunate that I invested well and lived well beneath my means, so I am able to just live off of what I saved, but I can't do that for 20 years.  But I can for a very long time.  And I will eventually want to do something so I don't just feel like a bum.  My point is I live much more frugally than I did when I was raking cash in.

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Guilty as charged. I used to chase a bonus just to chase a bonus without going OOP if possible.

0 Likes

Memega
Deal Sharer

I haven’t had any other weekend or MW bonuses since this one popped up has anyone else? When you finish it has your MW/WE bonuses restarted?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@Memega  Yes… they should .How close are you to completing?