cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: January Challenge

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Snowbaby37  Bonuses are not random & Ibotta uses algorithms to determine bonuses.Basically your shopping habits are tracked 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Bonuses are one thing I do no tracking on.  Bonuses make up  under 10% of my earnings.

I was thinking maybe it was @Tikiki who tracks.  There have also been a few who swear they have a really good idea in advance what their bonuses will be.  I will say most computer algorithms use a randomizer that you will never replicate;  because it is random.

I sort of agree with others that it may be unlikely for a huge one this month since we haven't heard about it yet.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta   Nope, not me!! 😂 I do keep a ledger of sorts, as many here do, but not of bonuses and only of my total earnings and that’s just to ensure I’m actually in the black and so I can monitor my totals across all apps.

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

Maybe there will be something to "Start" the year with, possibly a sawbuck. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

You love that word, don't you?

I like to say   ha'penny.  And nobody says ha'penny better than Miss  Piggy

https://youtu.be/-TW7NiFZlhI

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Track 4 from the album by John Denver & The Muppets entitled "A Christmas Together"