cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: July Fireworks

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

I got $10/42 Fireworks & $5/15 Weekend Warrior.   Since I didn't get to WM yesterday to finish up the Summer Surprise bonus, I just rolled my list over and added a few new offers that popped up this morning when I was scrolling through.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Personally, I think it’s going to be a serious challenge to complete bonuses w  the current Ibotta  offers in gallery 

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

I keep telling myself I should get into swag bucks but keep.putting it off. I downloaded the app awhile ago but not enough brainpower at the time to get to know its ins and outs and try a few deals out. For this morning I think I will stay in Ibotta vain scrolling for dollars and matching up to coupons, target circle, KCB, fetch and Shop kick. Full pot of coffee will be required at all times!

0 Likes

Dean

@Donna2  I suggest searching for Lofi Girl or similar chill music on YouTube while working on your lists. Helps to keep me calm when deal hunting fails.

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

@FelskyNY 

I had to clear the cache for Ibotta to see my new bonuses.

I have the $10 July Fireworks bonus (42 offers) along with a Weekend Warrior of $5/15.

Tags (1)
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

I managed to complete the WWB today. It wasn’t as challenging as I first thought 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Situations like this should be considered in the Shopaholic quiz

Person A: Honey, let's get away to the cabin for a nice romantic get away thid weekend

Person B:  You're kidding, right?  You know I have these two bonuses to complete, and don't forget the unicorn list.

if this sounds familiar, you may be a shopaholic, or it may just be that you have been married 10 years or more...lol 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes