@What-Shot  Just a t u r d in the cesspool of life😱

Re: June Level 1

Dean
Deal Ambassador

@What-Shot  Same. 🥱 

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@What-Shot  If it was April 1st, I would think it was a joke. But it’s not, which makes it even less funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

Mine's been 40/$0.50 since March I think.  I can usually hit 1 & 2 by stacking with the various bonuses throughout the month.  But I don't go out of my way for the levels, I just let them tally up in the background.  I only check towards the end of the month.  Then decide to level up if I'm really close, like less than 5 away, depending on what offers are available, what I need, freebies, etc.

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

Demotivating 

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@What-Shot 

This has never happened to me before. I did not get a Level Bonus. I have gone through all the protocols and it still has not shown up!

Well bam!!! It finally showed up 10 minutes after I posted!

SoCalHal
Rewards Guide

@MelissaR Same here. My Level 1 has been 40/$.50 for months now. I didn’t realize it wasn’t that way for everyone, lol. 
I basically ignore the Level bonuses. It’s just a cool little surprise when I happen to see an extra $.50 or $1.00 attach after completing enough offers. Hitting those is never an actual goal for me, and if I ever hit Level 3 it’s definitely a rarity. I do chase “40 offers” when there’s a $10 bonus attached to it, but I’m not up for chasing “160? offers.”

What-Shot
Super Saver

@SoCalHal: Actually, it has been "peanuts" for everyone for quite some time now. I was simply trying to make light of something seemingly worthless. 

At one point, I submitted an APP IDEA about this matter: IBOTTA: Please Consider Revamping the Monthly-Leve... - Ibotta Saver Community.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@SoCalHal @MelissaR 

Same for me—$.50/40–for months.

PLUS, I don’t  see many interesting rebates or Earn More bonuses  to sweeten the pot.