cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last MWMM for March

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

The last March MWMM bonus yields $1 / 8. I'm still short 6 items short from completing my level 4 bonus. I will complete on this morning shopping trip to Walmart. I will get items needed to complete several additional bonuses.  Y'all be safe and have a blessed week. 

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"
12 Replies

Re: Last MWMM for March

FelskyNY
Deal Master

$3/15 here -

elamb88
Rewards Guide

$1/15 😞 

Honestly, I would love to learn the algorithm in distributing bonuses. They’ll give me $3 to get two items but $1 for 15? Maybe because I got the basket bonus I’m lower here? Also the monthly bonus levels also make no sense to me but that’s for another day. It’s been a while since I’ve posted. Miss you all. 

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Mine is $3 for 15 offers.  I will try to get this one, but I won't even make it to level 3.  I still need to get 31!!!

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

I get the most out of Ibotta by stacking bonuses to work toward completing the four monthly bonuses.  So by combining the MWMM and the WWB enables me to fulfill multiple bonuses with minimal items. 

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"
0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

Mine is $1/10. I still need 20 for level 4. I havent done my scrolling yet this morn for FOA yet and those have been a little sparse. The only thing I really need right now is mayo so I'm not sure if I'm going to hustle out today for this one.

0 Likes

mhags
Deal Sharer

It says I have a Mid-week bonus, but when I click on it it says can't find, retry-- which doesn't appear when I retry. Any suggestions?

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@mhags   Check to see if you need to run an update. That happened to me the last time I had an update waiting. 

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Mine is$1 for 5

0 Likes

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

$5 for 20. Not sure I can hit that by Wednesday 🤦🏼‍♀️

0 Likes