cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: Latte Bonus 9/17

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  Great finds!  I have also been doing those any items at Publix.  There is a bottled sparkling water/juice item that satisfies all three for an inexpensive stack. πŸ₯³

mmoore01
Deal Master

I needed two more to complete the Pumpkin Bonus when it said 15.  Then it said 21.

I submitted a receipt this morning for two items and was awarded the $5.00 Pumpkin bonus.

I am guessing the 21 was changed in error.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Yeah we're working on fixing the Pumpkin bonus at the moment.

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

Now I'm starting to feel dissed☹️. No wwb and now no latte bonus??? Does Ibotta's marketing dept think I will still shop til I drop without the bonus incentives? Uh no. I have enough food supplies to last a good long while ( thanks Ibotta).

thetvgeneral
Deal Sharer

It's good to know that I wasn't seeing things! I waited the two hours patiently and then started logging off and on to the app like a mad woman. I need to replace my screen door at Lowe's, so hopefully I can purchase gift cards and then do some grocery shopping at Giant eagle to combine with my perks! Come on October so we can get rid of teammates because for awhile now my teammates have disappeared and not returned.

Thanks! 

Steph 8

mmoore01
Deal Master

The Latte bonus won't show up until you have completed the Pumpkin bonus.  Once the Pumpkin bonus is gone, the Spice bonus should appear and the locked Latte bonus will be shown.

Someone thought the expiration dates were wrong.  This is how I read it:

If you complete the Spice bonus by 09/23/21, the Latte Bonus will be unlocked on 09/23/21.  You will have until 09/27/21 to complete the Latte Bonus.

If you do NOT complete the Spice Bonus by 09/23/21, the Latte Bonus will also expire on 09/24/21.

The dates seem a bit off, but the idea is that you can't unlock the Latte if you haven't finished the Spice, but the Latte doesn't start until 09/23/21 and you get a few days to complete it.

Janet1964
Super Saver

@mmoore01 

Good explanation.

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

@mmoore01  Hope you're right. I completed the Spice bonus on Thursday, even without the wwb.  Will look for it next Thursday and will hope to also have a wwb to work with too!!

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@cjwoody , did your Latte bonus open up today? πŸ˜ƒ It showed up for me and it sounds like for many others too!

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Mikosmama  It did! πŸŽ‰