cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latte Bonus 9/17

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

️  Looks like the progressive bonus does have a third leg - LATTE BONUS.

Cheers to everyone reaching their Pumpkin, Spice, and Latte bonuses!

0835EC87-2309-4D1F-96A0-5B6A4F17CCC7.png

25 Replies

Re: Latte Bonus 9/17

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

Congrats on the Latte bonus!  I completed Pumpkin, Spice and WW bonuses yesterday, but did not get Latte.  

0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  Wow! Sounds like you put together some good deals!  What were some of your better finds?

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@cjwoody , I finished the Pumpkin and Spice bonuses, and also did not get any more after that. I did see a 3rd one show up as locked when I finished the Pumpkin one saying I had to unlock the Spice, but I never ended up getting that. It seems something wacky is going on with Ibotta here. But I truly hope you do get this Latte one! (the one that showed up briefly for me was another Spice one- lots of Spice)

kynuna
Rewards Guide

I’ve also completed my Pumpkin and Spice bonuses, but no Latte has appeared, and like many others my completed Pumpkin bonus mysteriously changed from 15 to 21 offers

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

I have 3 more items left to complete the spice bonus. I will see if anything extra pops up? I don't the cache shuffle nothing happened.  Maybe the Latte bonus is intended for next week.  Got to finish my then I'll be off to Walmart. 

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@cjwoody Thanks. It was a fun morning. Here’s some highlights:

Walmart 

• FAO CORE Bar Blueberry Banana  Almond ($0.52 MM)
  • FAO CORE Bar Peanut Butter Chocolate ($0.52 MM)
  • FAO Clio Less Sugar Bar ($0.01 MM)
  • Seeds of Change Rice CO51 FAO
  • Pringles Fried Onion Ring $1 Ibotta offer

Publix

• $0.10 Any Bottled Water 
  • $0.10 Any Brand Sparkling Water
  • $0.10 Any Brand Juice
  • $.50 Chobani Zero Sugar (sale 2/$3, 2 MQ $1.50/2)
  • FAO Success Garden and Grains Blend Rice ($0.40 MM)
  • FAO Good Culture Cottage Cheese ($0.24 MM)
  • Publix DQ Free silk Almond Milk
  • Publix DQ Free Mountain Dew Energy

123Save
Core Shopper

Pumpkin Spice Latte…

I bet the Ibotta Marketing Dept was happy to have come up with those names. Kinda cute- but if all 3 aren’t offered to everyone, what’s the point. Making your savers feel disenfranchised shouldn’t be a goal. @LaraL 

As for the new Latte bonus- the dates in the fine print seem off. It begins on 9/23 and either expires on 9/27 or 9/24.

C8F3D8FC-E4A9-4911-8B3E-3663213C74D9.jpeg

kynuna
Rewards Guide

@123Save  Good observation. I think the gremlins are messing with us this morning! 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I believe they're currently fixing the bonus details. As for some people getting certain bonuses, it's almost always associated with testing. Unfortunately I have no control over that, our marketing teams do need to test.

0 Likes