Latte Bonus Back

Saipan
Deal Ambassador
15 Replies

Re: Latte Bonus Back

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@Saipan 

I got it also and it expires on 09/27/21. I think this is the real deal.  I will not do any shopping until the MWMM is released if we have one.  5/15 not too bad to start the week off..

Screenshot_20210919-073418_Ibotta.jpg

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@OBSHOP

I will probably do the same, despite many times still ending up at a store somewhere in the same situation. 

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Yes, it showed up for me this morning! I have 5 more to finish up for the WW so I will get started on it later today. 

0 Likes

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@Saipan @OBSHOP @Mikosmama 

It WAS real! @Mikosmama We did see it! . 

We’ll be driving all day today, so I’ll be forfeiting my WWB (haven’t shopped since Wednesday-this must be a record! 😂 ).
Due to my lack of recent shopping, if the Latte appeared for y’all, I was prepared to not receive it. So this is a welcome surprise. I’m with you guys @Saipan @OBSHOP @@on strategy. Crossing my fingers for a MWMM to sweeten my Latte! Cheers!

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@Saipan 

I just left Walmart and didn't buy anything.  Usually I'm pretty good at going to stores when I want something specific and not buying anything else. 

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki , lol, we did, we did! We’re not going crazy after all. 🤪😆

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki

I always like to stop and check stores when I am on the go for Chimeras. Never know when where you might find something.

@OBSHOP

I like helping out stores to keep their clearance shelves free of unnecessary clutter too much. 

Sorensoj
Core Shopper

@Saipan what are referring to when you say “chimeras”.  I don’t see that term in the Ibotta vocabulary list and want to know if I’m missing out on something.

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@Sorensoj 

😆  The term I use for 🦄 's.

It is a mythical creature from Greek mythology. If you conduct a web search you should be able to get some further background. 

Often like Sasquath, Big Foot, Loch Ness Monster, etc... Sightings of them are rare. 

0 Likes