cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Linked accounts and time sensitive bonuses

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

I have a WW that I needed 2 more offers today. I did a shopping run to Sprouts. I found 3 items plus an any receipt. My dilemma is my Sprouts account is linked to Ibotta. It's always uploaded the receipt overnight. But my WW bonuses goes away just after midnight. I bought everything well within the WW time frame. Will I get my bonus? I'm feeling nervous but I don't want to mess anything up by unlinking something that's working. Anyone have any words of solace or encouragement? 

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Linked accounts and time sensitive bonuses

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

I checked this morning and am happy to report that the upload occurred and the bonus was won. I guess the posts about other store's link issues worried me. I have never had any problems with my Sprouts account and Ibotta.

Thank you Ibotta and Sprouts (for being in my community, providing fresh and healthy choices at reasonable prices and having polite, informed, and friendly employees there to help customers).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dean
Deal Ambassador

I have a similar problem with Target linked account. I didn’t get credit for an item on Saturday so I opened a support ticket yesterday. Had to open another today for a missed item from Walmart. Looks like they won’t get resolved until after the WW expires. This is why I prefer to not use linked accounts. But don’t unlink your account before your issue is resolved. 

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”
Solved! Go to solution

Nique
Skilled Saver

@TXbelle The blurb on your bonus says those offers count. It's the purchase time that matters.

So you don't worry, I suggest taking a screenshot of your current bonus status in case you need to submit a ticket. If there's an issue, the Care Team will credit you the bonus amount.

After two incidents where my linked Shoprite account purchases didn't credit I unlinked my account and submit receipts manually since we have the option.

Screenshot_20210509-225512_Ibotta.jpg

Solved! Go to solution

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

I've never had any trouble with my Sprouts account. It has always uploaded the receipt overnight and never messed up. My bonus is for $5 and I have done my part within the time frame of the bonus. I also made screen shots of every Ibotta page that I may need if I have to do a report. I'm trusting the system. 

BTW, I have never linked any other accounts and certainly won't link my Target app.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Brittanyl10699
Rewards Hunter

if you bought and started the upload before it ends you’re all good! 😌

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

I checked this morning and am happy to report that the upload occurred and the bonus was won. I guess the posts about other store's link issues worried me. I have never had any problems with my Sprouts account and Ibotta.

Thank you Ibotta and Sprouts (for being in my community, providing fresh and healthy choices at reasonable prices and having polite, informed, and friendly employees there to help customers).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@TXbelle  Glad it all worked out.  Generally speaking, you will get a bonus even if the offers are still pending.  Of course I say "generally speaking" because that isn't true 100% of the time.  If linking is working, don't touch it, that causes problems. 

Now onto the next bonus!

0 Likes