cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Los Angeles Bonus

deboraha
Deal Sharer

Looking for clarification....

Today is February 9th and my Los Angeles Bonus is showing bonus deadline date is February 12th at 10:20 am; however, the bonus also shows time limit of 2 days.  ??  I would interpret 2 days to be Friday as today is Wednesday (is it because it's only a partial day Saturday?) Which is correct? Thanks 

0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Los Angeles Bonus

123Save
Deal Ambassador

The 2 days left icon is referring to Thursday and Friday, as those are the remaining full days left before it expires. Mine says 2 days and expires Sat., 2/12/22 at 307p.

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

Always follow the time because a lot of the bonuses end at off times like 1AM.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

My Los Angeles Bonus expires on 02/13/22 at 1:03 PM.  Yes, the red banner says 2 Days Left.

Most bonuses end around midnight on Sunday or Wednesday, so this could be a "gotcha" for some.

My thought was they wanted to make sure everyone watched the game, but if some are expiring on 02/12/22, that doesn't fly.  It may have to do with when you got the bonus.  I did not get the bonus on the first day, so maybe it is based on when you picked a team.

0 Likes

Hazel
Core Shopper

I don't have the same bonus but I also feel that some of the bonus timeframe are too short especially for the higher threshold offers. I have one that's about 7 days to complete about 35 offers. Between finding best prices/deals and finding stores that may carry it or having it in stock is arduous

0 Likes

IamDroford
Saver

I'm LA and Mine ends at 9:04 tomorrow night. I'm 6 items short but I'm going to finish it today thanks in part with the 2 new Mt Dew offers (the ZS Spark is amazing). This has been a really tough first half for offer matches but I've managed to get this one just about. Hopefully the Rams hold up their end.

dreamsicle4
Deal Sharer

I thought mine expired today and was getting ready to head to the store to complete it but now it is gone.   What a bummer as I was like 3 items away.  🙄

0 Likes