cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost bonuses

Keikeikins
Shopper

so I was looking back and realized I never got the easter egg bonus after I purchased some items and I just made a purchase yesterday and I should have some redeemed for the April showers bonus but I am still 0 out of 10. So know I'm wondering what else I've been missing? I just got a computer so I can see and do more on the site because my phone was horrible. So how many have I missed or not realized I was supposed to get. Like the aunt annie's bonus or the box top one ? I have a 4yr old so those are usually done in one shopping trip.

0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: lost bonuses

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Hi @Keikeikins,

Sorry to hear some of your offer redemptions are missing, I actually had this happen with a couple of my items the other day. If you submit a ticket we can generally work with you to get it taken care of, although we might need images of the items and/or receipts.

Either way I encourage you to submit a ticket, that way we will do what we can to get you taken care of.

Keikeikins
Shopper

That's hard when everything is already gone. I have bought items and noticed that the $10.00 bonus 84 items I believe well that hasn't moved. I think it's because most of the items I have to send in a request and I think it doesn't change because you input them yourself.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I get that, but we will work with you on these sorts of things. It only makes sense that some of the items are gone a few days after they're brought home. I would advise hanging onto receipts though, at least until the full expected credit is applied.

0 Likes

Christie2
Rewards Guide

It is extremely frustrating that any rebates they manually input do not add to the number of offers needed for the bonus.  Im having that issue,  too. 

0 Likes

Ksmusicmama
Shopper

I have missed a few bonus credits, too, so maybe it is best to keep track on the side so that I am aware and can submit a ticket when I think I have missed something.  

0 Likes

Ksmusicmama
Shopper

I should clarify to say, I am thankful to have all the rebates, so if I fail to correct something that is on me...

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I would talk to our Care team about the missing bonus credits as well. I know it's not convenient but the more tickets we have in about this issue, the more urgent attention it will get.

0 Likes