cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Lunch money bonus & WWB

Dean
Core Shopper

$5/15 & $10/30. I don’t even have 15 offers total checked in the app. 😩 Guess I’ll save some gas instead this weekend. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

@Dean 

$10 for only 30 is pretty good.  Mine is $10 for 42.  I am just hoping there are a lot of FAO's and not Unicorns.

0 Likes

DanyelN
Core Shopper

$5/15 WWB and $10/40 Lunch Money.  Since I have till 8/8 for the big one it might be doable.

0 Likes

TXbelle
Skilled Saver
  • @OBSHOP  You're so right. When I figured out how important bonuses are for my savings on Ibotta, I started using it alot more! I still don't have it. 🤔 I'm dawdling with my shopping trip today waiting...  I'm still refreshing/deleting cache. Will check to see if the app needs to update. I'm ever hopeful. BTW, when does the lunch money bonus end?

MelissaR
Core Shopper

I got $5/15 and $10/42.  I'll for sure complete the 15 offers by Sat, but will have to pass on the bigger bonus cuz we start our road trip on Sunday. 

0 Likes

mickootay
Core Shopper

I have 10/24, and 1/8. I'm going to give it a try. 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@TXbelle 

Yes, that's the sprit keeping a positive attitude 🙂🙂🙂🙂

Paying full price is optional

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@Lakelady126 

Somewhere in Ibotta land some users received 10/18 lunch money bonus..

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@OBSHOP  WWB& Level 4 , bonuses  completed,also Rind snacks was FAO, plus $4 rebate from Aisle! Over halfway to Lunch money bonus

MeLMeL11
Core Shopper

I have $5.00/15 and $10.00/26

So $15.00/ for 26 offers....not bad at all! I will try to tackle this one. The last couple of 10.00 bonuses required 38 or 42 offers. This one should be easy....Hopefully some of the FREE offers help. 

0 Likes