cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max Amount Of Earnings For One Month

DazeDeep
Rewards Hunter

My goal was $40, I saved $150 for the month of January. This is the most I have ever accumulated in one month! What is the most you have ever saved in one month?

96 Replies

Re: Max Amount Of Earnings For One Month

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

I made $211+ just this past September.  I've been with Ibotta now for almost 2 and half years and that was thus far my only $200+ earnings month.  Next best was $182+ back to back in August and September 2019

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

Well done @DazeDeep , you earned way more than me this month. My highest earnings was $162.85 in February 2020.  There were a lot of good bonuses last February.

Janet1964
Super Saver

Mine was 293.89 in Dec and second was 282.78 in Oct. I usually exceed 250 every month. I started the last week in Sept 2020. My goal for 2021 is to get to 3,000 by Dec 31.

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Cool beans!

Slmaz2009
Shopper

AEAD2509-6EC1-4416-8612-D4D49BEECAF1.jpeg

I saved $308.19 this January 

Reillysmom523
Deal Sharer

@DazeDeep holy cow that's impressive!

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Slmaz2009 You'll probably get the Rising Star bonus ($10 for 85 completed offers by end of April) BEFORE this month is over. I'll probably get it by middle of next month at the absolute lates

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Jane1964 You'll probably get the Rising Star bonus ($10 for 85 completed offers by end of April - I think, if I remember right the deadline is wee hours of the morning May 1) BEFORE this month is over. I'll probably get it by middle of next month at the absolute latest

megla
Core Shopper

Just curious do you find yourself buying things you dont use/need bc.I feel like I did that the first month I was really trying.