cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Max Amount Of Earnings For One Month

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

@Janet1964 if I were to start averaging $250+, let alone $2C a month, I'd need a heck of a lot more discretionary funds than I've had for quite some time to claim and complete a number of offers that would get me to the Level 4 Teamwork bonus with 1, maybe 2 weeks left in the month, complete more deals buying max number of allowable units per transaction, most notably for Baby Ruth, Butterfinger (both Walmart exclusives) and Pringles (mostly a Walmart exclusive, all 3 are 88 cents-$1.25 apiece with a quarter cash back per unit and a 5 units per transaction limit), or some combo of both

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

@Slmaz2009 if I were to start averaging $250+, let alone $2C a month, I'd need a heck of a lot more discretionary funds than I've had for quite some time to claim and complete a number of offers that would get me to the Level 4 Teamwork bonus with 1, maybe 2 weeks left in the month, complete more deals buying max number of allowable units per transaction, most notably for Baby Ruth, Butterfinger (both Walmart exclusives) and Pringles (mostly a Walmart exclusive, all 3 are 88 cents-$1.25 apiece with a quarter cash back per unit and a 5 units per transaction limit), or some combo of both.  

BTW, does YOUR Ibotta app have a black background with white lettering? Mine's the reverse

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

@AlaneO if I were to start averaging $250+, let alone $2C a month, I'd need a heck of a lot more discretionary funds than I've had for quite some time to claim and complete a number of offers that would get me to the Level 4 Teamwork bonus with 1, maybe 2 weeks left in the month, complete more deals buying max number of allowable units per transaction, most notably for Baby Ruth, Butterfinger (both Walmart exclusives) and Pringles (mostly a Walmart exclusive, all 3 are 88 cents-$1.25 apiece with a quarter cash back per unit and a 5 units per transaction limit), or some combo of both

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

@SavannahAnn22 if I were to start averaging $250+, let alone $2C a month, I'd need a heck of a lot more discretionary funds than I've had for quite some time to claim and complete a number of offers that would get me to the Level 4 Teamwork bonus with 1, maybe 2 weeks left in the month, complete more deals buying max # of allowable units per transaction, most notably for Baby Ruth, Butterfinger (both Walmart exclusives) and Pringles (mostly a Walmart exclusive, all 3 are 88 cents-$1.25 apiece with a quarter cash back per unit and a 5 units per transaction limit), or some combo of both

0 Likes

Lorr
Rewards Guide

I think there was a lot of bonuses that month and high valued rebates. 

7D8632D7-64DF-4D94-BDDF-22BF875AC9F5.jpeg

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

@Lorr did you redeem cash back offers for department store type stuff and/or booking flights and/or hotels?

0 Likes

MoneyMomma
Shopper

The most I've earned in a month was $218 in September 2020. I've save $4,322.85 since becoming an Ibotta User November 24,2017!

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

I first heard ads for Ibotta in 2013 (I THINK that's the year they started) on 1 of 2 radio stations I listen to most frequently.  I WIIIISH I jumped on it THEN and maybe today I'd have some 5 figure lifetime earnings so after withdrawing $3K+ over time for assorted emergencies I might have 4 figures or maybe even a low 5 figures of available cash from earnings.  

I heard the ads again over 2 years ago and FINALLY took the plunge, classic case of better late than never

Glammy

My best month was October 2020 I earned $230.00. 
I only got to $138 in January and missed a couple of bonuses. 
I earned $1,522 since taking it seriously in June 2020 (8 months). 

Glammy

That’s insanely awesome. 
congratulations. 🎊🎉🍾 

0 Likes