jessepearl21
Deal Sharer

Saved 150 was the most so far. 😃

Jesse Carroll
0 Likes

Re: Max Amount Of Earnings For One Month

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Bwoltjer look at it this way. For much of spring and summer LY Ibotta offered a quarter cash back for Butterfinger with a maximum credit of 5 units a transaction, ergo $1.25 maximum cash back.  BTW Walmart was the only place where you could partake of this deal, but anyway Butterfinger is just 88 cents apiece there. Ditto all that for Baby Ruth bars for a shorter engagement just last fall, but that's just another story for another day

Anyway let's say you're just starting out with Ibotta and all you do your first month is partake of the exclusive at Walmart Butterfinger offer every day the offer is available to you.  In the real world most offers become available again a minimum of 2 days after completion, but just for the sake of illustration let's get goofy. 

Your first day in Ibotta is the first day of a 31 day month and every one of those days the Butterfinger at Walmart deal is available.  Remember Butterfinger is 88 cents apiece at Walmart and you get a quarter cash back with a maximum allowable 5 units a transaction so for your first Ibotta deal you buy 5 Butterfinger bars at Walmart.  You spent $4.40 and got $1.25 cash back.

Now let's say you get to do the same thing over again daily for the next 30 days like rinse and repeat.  Over 31 days you would have spent $86.40 with $48.85 cash back from Ibotta.  

Could you then imagine having a buddy doing the very same thing YOU'RE doing to earn Ibotta cash back but he didn't have Ibotta or any other cash back app?  Your buddy merely SPENT $86.40 but you INVESTED that same amount and got $48.85 in return

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mmoore01 are Krazy Coupon Lady coupons printable, digital or do you have options for both?

0 Likes

chubbipupstar
Deal Sharer

Wow! Nice job! You guys are doing awesome! I’m a little slower, but love seeing it add up. My highest was $49.83 November 2019. I’m first shopping on this month I thought I had $25.44, but when it sent, it came up as $17.45 in pending? Idk why the sudden difference? I also wonder...some must have different # of items purchased required for the Rising Star Bonus. Mine says “110” items before May 1st. I’m ok with differences, but curios why this is. Also would like to know why the amount changed that is initially shown for my submission tonight, and why it reduces after submitting? Again...mostly curios😊

0 Likes

chubbipupstar
Deal Sharer

Good question! I don’t earn super high myself and I think that I try not to buy anything that I don’t think is a good buy in the first place. For example there is one of those really cute,but really tiny specialty yogurt that probably is delicious, but are crazy expensive. You’re required to buy two and I think the savings is only $.50. That’s NOT a good bargain in my book. I definitely buy the things I like and use and would buy anyway, but I’ll also try some products out that I probably would never even know exist if I feel  it is a good and a decent savings. I have discovered some great products that are definitely something I now buy mostly regularly. I’ll do try to wait, however, until I see those products in the gallery again. I also buy more and try more things when there is the added incentive for higher level bonuses!!...😉😁

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@SavannahAnn22 is that your total earnings last month, total cumulative lifetime earnings or total current cash available?

0 Likes

chubbipupstar
Deal Sharer

That’s a great idea!! Nice/kind person you are😁!!

chubbipupstar
Deal Sharer

Welcome!! 

0 Likes

chubbipupstar
Deal Sharer

Nice explanation my friend 👍🏼!

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert
  • @chubbipupstar seems like Mid Week Money Maker and Weekend Warrior bonus offer number requirements vary from user to user regardless of where they live, and ditto with the Rising Star bonus. Mine is $10 for 85 completed offers by the end of April. If I captured this months Level 3 Teamwork bonus I'd get my RSB by the end of THIS month. BTW not every Ibotta user was offered the RSB
0 Likes