Re: Max Amount Of Earnings For One Month

02JEEPX
Saver

Best of luck!

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@chubbipupstar Amen to what you said about having to buy 2+ of a particular item just to make a whopping quarter or half 💵 in cash back. That's just friggin niggardly and I'll blow 🌬️ off any such 'deals' just about every time. 

I've captured 4-5 Kite Hill (almond based yogurt and cream cheese) brand bonuses my first year and a quarter with Ibotta.  After the first one for all the remaining Kite Hill bonuses I had to complete 2-3 offers by a certain time wherein I had to buy THREE Kite Hill yogurts just to get 50 cents to $1 cash back. I had the option of buying them from Kroger and every time I sought to complete a deal I'd find several Kite Hills on closeout/managers special slashed down to 50-99 cents, peel the sticker off the bar code, scan it 2-3Xs and - haw haw! - still get the cash back and eventually the bonus

0 Likes

SavannahAnn22
Deal Sharer

Last month! 

0 Likes

SavannahAnn22
Deal Sharer

My total earnings for January & available for cash out IF I was able to cash out.  I am having issues right now

Tags (1)

londonjarrell77

Ok. So ladies the point in Ibotta Is saving money on the things you buy.. if you are spending way more money on items that you don’t need or eat or use just to get a bonus or cash back.. You’re still losing money. Yes I actually get quite a bit back but not $300 a month but I can still reach bonuses. But I also make sure that I or someone in my family will eat the food. Also referring others under you gets you the same results. Get them on your team and help them learn how to use Ibotta and shop and save. It’s a lot more fun when you actually save money!! 

0 Likes

londonjarrell77

@SavannahAnn22 what are you having problems with? Maybe I can help you. I’ll be happy to help with whatever I can.

0 Likes

londonjarrell77

@SavannahAnn22  I looked at your profile and saw that you had cash out issues. And maxed out earnings??? Is that what you are talking about??

Tags (1)
0 Likes

SavannahAnn22
Deal Sharer

I also purchase to donate items,  which I feel is a good cause! 

0 Likes

SavannahAnn22
Deal Sharer

I just got it figured out with Ibotta Care! I appreciate your offer😊