OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Christie2 

Don't give up on receiving a WWB yet mine have arrived as late as 12pm

Paying full price is optional

Re: May Flowers Bonus

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  Yes, I got a $1/15 which isn’t great but I’m super happy with the May Flowers so I can’t complain 😍

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta 😂😂😂 I already have one of those shelves and it’s getting pretty crowded 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Welshcar 

I actually have a few shelves in my living room.  (Which I don't actually use.  I use my family room)

The only reason why I am allowed to have them is because I do not have a wife to tell me I can't.......lol

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

I just received may flowers bonus not able to open yet.  I know it is for 25 to 42 offers. Whatever it is I'm ready to go shopping. 

Paying full price is optional

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@OBSHOP That’s great news!

Dean
Deal Ambassador

$10/30 MF and $3/15 WW. It's a stretch but I can try. Good thing I saved some offers. Now we need to share FAOs and near freebies.

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Dean Your bonuses are good.  Especially if you save half to stack with another MWMM, WW or Fourth Mile Marker Bonus.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

4th MM.  Be still my heart.  Maybe it will be 5¢ off of any regular priced item at the store of your choice.

A nickel is a nickel, but this whole promotion is a spit show.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

It may not hurt to add all the ANY ITEMS if you haven't to see if any apply to stuff you buy.

Ii shop about every day, so I suppose I shuld get 5 or 6 ANY deals (hopefully 3 of those any item)

So that is a good start.