cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: May Flowers Bonus

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Rickibotta I understand, but the hype for it is phrased differently.  It said there would be a clue to unlock a bonus. Maybe this one will be good?

Dean
Core Shopper

@Be-Bop-A-Lula @Rickibotta  Ooh! Sage advice. I hadn't thought of the other possible bonuses. There's still 12 days left in May so got to plan how to spread it out. Well 11 since MF expires 05/31/21 at 12:59 AM according to what I see,

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta  Spit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love your choice of words! And it definitely is that kind of show. Definitely a ‘Fail’ on Ibotta’s behalf. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

Yep, hadn't noticed that.  Expires basically May 30th then.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

I got a $10/30 but not a WW. I still need 19 for the Level 4, so definitely doing the 2, and there is some time.

Now hoping for some good Earn More to sweeten the deal.

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta 

I would be happy to send you my “overflow garbage,” but I bet the postage would be out of sight!!!

I guess I’ll have to stick with local  donations!🤣🤣🤣

Dean
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta  I do still have that Any whole watermelon bonus offer. 😬

Save21
Rewards Guide

This is hard!! I ran out of things I want to get 😟 

• Mayflower $10/36
  • WW $1/15
  • May Level 2 with 13 offers outstanding

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Rickibotta  If you had a wife, you would be sleeping in the family room w your shelves 😁

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

I would rather be banished to my living room so I could be surrounded by all my booty.

If I were banished to were I slept, would that mean I was banished to my land of Nod?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"