cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: May Flowers Bonus

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Save21 

Nothing wrong with sitting out one, several, or all bonuses.  I rarely get bonuses now because there literally is nothing that I need.  And most things I have way too much of.  You don't want to spend an extra $30 to $60 to get things you don't need r want right away to get some bonuses.

And the closer you get to completing the bonuses, the easier it is to talk yourself into doing it.

It is almost as evil as the Kohl's vortex of shopping he-ll that is Kohl's Cash

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Rickibotta  Nah,, I think you  are an insomniac… it’s hard for you to”turn off” your brain ?

Save21
Rewards Guide

@Rickibotta Thanks! Most likely sitting this out. It's too much and not enough easy offers. April sucked all the energy out of me lol. 

Jaimekclung
Deal Sharer

You are not alone. I didn’t get any bonus either☹️

0 Likes

MelissaR
Core Shopper

I got $10/42 May Flowers & $3/6 Weekend Warrior.  I don't really pay attention to the Level bonuses, but I just peeked and I'm 39/40 for Level 1, so if I finish May Flowers I'll hit Level 2 as well. 

I've made a list and between 4 stores, I can knock out at least 20 items by Sunday.  Only thing is it's raining again.. so I'll have to do a bulk of my shopping tomorrow if I want to accomplish that!

SaverGirl67

I got $10/40

I need 9 more to get level 2 

And my WW is $1/15

I’m not sure I’ll make it to 40 - but you never know. The boards could be flooded tomorrow with FAO deals 🤞 lol. In the meantime I’m hoping to hit Sprouts on my way home for Tazo Tea. Kite Hill yogurt. Good Karma milk. And Honey Stinger wafers. Which is not enough to reach any of my bonuses but I guess it’s a step in the right direction. 

megla
Core Shopper

I got a $10/20 which is probably the only one Id go for. 

I've found myself SEARCHING stores to finish a few bonuses because I just don't want the stuff offered recently 

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@ Et al is it weird that the first thing I do on Monday or Thursday mornings is check to see what kind of bonus I got, and have it then affect my mood 🤪🤪🤪😛

What would you name a diagnosis for this condition?

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@Welshcar 

Hmmm...

”ibotta bonus fatigue syndrome”

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Welshcar  Shopaholic!