cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mid Week Bonus 3-8-21 What did you get?

FelskyNY
Deal Master

$1/8 which I hope to knock out at Shoprite later this morning. 

10 Replies

Re: Mid Week Bonus 3-8-21 What did you get?

Saving4Fun

$3/6

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saving4Fun  That's a good one - if your account isn't locked that is.  Any luck with that latest debacle? 

0 Likes

megla
Core Shopper

I have the same...

However, I have the $5/18 which I choose from the rising star.. if I complete that I complete a total of $56 cash back. Hoping to hit it at lunch today 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@megla  Yeah those "prime" in-crowd bonuses are not available to all of us - so I'm on the bleachers.

0 Likes

megla
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY oh nooooo 😞 thats stinky 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@megla  Yep - not all of us were invited to play in the sandbox.  Those bonuses do sound pretty great - sounds like you are doing great though - keep us posted!

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

$5/15

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY mine is $5/15. Im thrilled! My level 2 came posted the other day and is $1/40....a wierd sadness came me with that one lol. 

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY still blocked, but I’m getting closer to figuring out why, because I started tracking everything on my own to try to zero in on what’s causing it, and I’ve identified a couple of things. Hopefully, they remove the block at some point today, and with my recent insights, I’ll be able to prevent it from happening again. I was nearly finished writing a lengthy explanation when my phone died and lost it all. I’ll just send it to you in a message a little later.