cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mid week bonus and any other bonuses

jodeci77
Rewards Hunter

I have not received any mid week or any weekender or even any extra bonus offers for at least 3 weeks. My referrals receive theirs. Does anyone know why this would happen?

3 Replies

Re: Mid week bonus and any other bonuses

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@jodeci77   Bonuses are always going to be random.  But this month has been off for a lot of users.  I've only gotten 1 big bonus that runs the month - Jack O Lantern $45/140.  Almost everyone that got this month long bonus, hasn't, and will not receive a weekend warrior or midweek bonus.  Some lucky users who got the Jack O Lantern are still getting WW & MW.  Unfortunately, some users haven't gotten any bonuses at all.   I know it sucks not getting a bonus.  I usually miss one here or there, but never gone the entire month.  Here's to hoping November will bring some awesome bonuses!

cheryl_123
Core Shopper

@jodeci77 what @MelissaR said. Haven't received any weekly bonuses either, only the jack o lantern bonus so far this month. I've been working on that one but it's been a slog! 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@jodeci77 

The bonuses have ceased for many users during the month of October.  @LaraL explained the reason for the lack of bonuses Another Bonusless Monday morning see the replies marked as solution. 

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.