cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Mid Week Money Maker

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY LOL, I think I can find that one.

Tags (1)

kevsue2
Deal Sharer

I didn’t get one 🙁

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY 

I was starting to feel down in the dumps because I didn't receive a MWMM. then a loaf a bread comes along.  That's like $2/1 item bonus 

Ready, Set, Shop

FelskyNY
Ultimate Saver

@OBSHOP   Happy National Grilled Cheese Day!  Glad it cheered you up, and it's something you can use too.  

Donna2
Skilled Saver

Mine is $1/8. Not rushing to put my shoes on and go for this one, but I will make it at some point. I need cheese and coffee creamer so will start there. 

OBSHOP
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY 

I don't need bread this week I will stick this loaf in the freezer.  When it's toasted you will never know it was frozen 

Ready, Set, Shop

kamartin1
Core Shopper

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

$5/15

I just finished Level 2 (50 cents for 40) and now Level 3 is another 40 for $1.50.  I can handle the MWMM, but these little bonuses are frustrating!!!

kamartin1
Core Shopper

@Nikcodymom 

If you find good ideas for stacking, please share! I have shopping fatigue!!!

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Core Shopper

Ok now I feel bad  for being disappointed in another $1 bonus after reading the ones here that didn’t even get one. I know it’s always random and sometimes we get higher bonuses and sometimes none at all. I am so thankful that Ibotta regularly gives out these incentives. I think I just have to stop reading what other people got and comparing. Then I have absolutely no reason to be disappointed! To those that didn’t get one this time around...I’m hoping next time you get a great bonus! It will eventually come your way!  

OneHorsePony
Shopper

$5 for 15 here. 👍