cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Mid Week Money Maker

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@kamartin1 @Be-Bop-A-Lula 

You got to stack when you make that shopping list think stack.

• Multiple bonuses 
  • Manufacturer qpons
  • Retailer rewards
  • Clearance rack
  • Peelies
  • FAO, BOGO, 

Have a great time shopping let us know if you score any good deals. 

Paying full price is optional

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

@kamartin1 

Say it isn't so!  Have they started messing with the Monthly bonuses?  For years, the four monthly bonuses were $.50, $1.00, $2.00 and $2.00.  Are they lowering them now? 

My Level 2 is still $1.00.  There was a suggestion to make Level 4 higher since three and four were the same.  I don't think anyone wanted Level 3 to go to $1.50!!

Well, I usually don't even look at the Level bonuses until I get into the last week of the month.  Then I check to see if I am even close to completing the next level.  I haven't made Level 4 in quite a while.  I don't even think I made Level 3 last month.

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

I'm going to have to take back all the bad things I just said about ibotta, 2 hours later than usual I just recieved my MWMM 1 /15 today I have made me a list with FAO, QPON, and retailer rewards I'm going stacking.  And if I find a reward for Stevia or sugar I'm making sweet lemonade

Paying full price is optional

SaverGirl67

I got $1/10. But my last 2 were both for 15.

I’m seriously out of room in my 2 freezers. So not sure I’ll be chasing this one. I certainly don’t need anything right now - but I guess I could focus on cleaners and toiletries (not that I need those either but I do have some room to store them) lol

Janet1964
Super Saver

I got $3 for 15, but my ww is still pending from Kroger. I hope the pending is incorrect bc it missed half of my offers. But something told me to take a screenshot of the offers submitted before submitting them. I scanned everything in the parking lot bc it was the most offers I ever submitted on a single Kroger receipt. Then when I got home, I took pictures of everything I bought including the barcodes bc it was showing only 2 Perdue when I bought and scanned 3, and 6 offers were totally missing. I hope they fix it today. It has never taken this long before - it has been 48 hours. It has me nervous. 

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@Janet1964 

This happened to me last Friday. Due to the weekend, it was Monday by the time it was fixed. Yours will be fixed. Good lesson learned though.

I now take screen shots every time I shop, unless I can get fairly immediate response in the parking lot. One time, I purchased 3 offers and they missed one rebate. It was the first item on the receipt. Now I never put an ibotta item first. 

0 Likes

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@SaverGirl67 

Lack of Storage is becoming my nightmare!!!😟

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01 

Apparently, per my experience, they are jiggling around with bonus values!

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

The Nature’s Own Bread and the BOLT24 were each $0.21 Money Makers at Walmart this morning.  These finished my Oak Tree Bonus and got my MWMM off to a good start.  I also received another Any Item Giveaway Entry, 15 hours left.

kevsue2
Deal Sharer

I looked for the bread at Walmart and they didn’t have that brand.