cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Mid Week Money Maker

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

The first Mid Week Money 💵💰 Maker (complete 15 offers by end of Wednesday for $5) is serious and compelling. Not the first time it's the case, but it's not typical.  However, with the Rising Star marathon bonus the current MW2M is whipped cream on the cake

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Mid Week Money Maker

Shellkerry
Rewards Hunter

Mine is $3 for 6 offers. So weird how they are so different.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

My Mid Week Money Maker is $1.00 for 15 offers.  Not so compelling.  And not everyone got the Rising Star bonus.

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones.

Solved! Go to solution

Shellkerry
Rewards Hunter

Mine is $3 for 6 offers. So weird how they are so different.

Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

It's rather bizarre that the MW2M & 2W bonuses vary from maybe region to region, state to state or even user to user. Just LW, my MW2M was a whopping 1 buckaroo for 15 offers, but if I captured it, I'd just be 11 offers away - or so I thought - from completing the Cold Hard Cash bonus. Turns out after getting that MW2M I was only 8 away from the CHC bonus

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

That is pretty odd, and it's a pretty sweet deal, though last month - sheesh! That's just freaking yesterday! - I had a 5 offers for $1 2W or MW2M bonus

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Reillysmom523
Deal Sharer

I got the same, 15 offers for $1. I did get the new star bonus but 115 offers for $10 is kinda crazy too, luckily for that one it spans a little more time so I won't have to cram it all into one month. Sorry not everyone got it though.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Reillysmom52 funny, I only have to complete 85 offers for the Rising Star bonus.  However, the RS bonus does make the possible $1 for 15+ offers Mid Week Money Maker and Weekend Warrior bonuses less of a big whoop than they would otherwise be

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ginger1
Deal Sharer

My mid week is 8 offers for $1.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

megla
Core Shopper

My mid week is 5 offers for $1