cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mid Week Money Maker

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

My trend of $3/15 continues.  What did you get?

51 Replies

Re: Mid Week Money Maker

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Be-Bop-A-Lula , my trend continues as well....$1 for 8.....I keep getting all the $1 bonuses. 😔 I don’t know what I did to make Ibotta dislike me. At least I got a bonus, though. I know not everyone always does.

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

Better then mine. $1 for 15 😞😞 it’s so discouraging 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nikcodymom  I'm with you $1/15 - I was going to stack it w/ my oak bonus - but I'll see

busy work day for me.

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  Same!!  I went yesterday because I had a few expiring offers and got more then I should have......now I wish would have waited. Gotta figure out a good list now to hit this one.  Shewww law!!!!

Christie2
Rewards Guide

I didn't get a bonus.  😢

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Christie2   Awww - I'm sorry. I had missed out on some big stacking bonus a few months back and was so disappointed.  It happens to all of us at times.  You can still play in our playground.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

For the second week no MWMM for me.  But that won't stop me from getting the eight remaining items I need to complete my oak tree bonus. As well as eight more toward completing level 3. Some of these bonuses might become good candidates for the elusive unicorn list.  

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula   Go get your loaf of bread. 

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I got $3 for 15.  I still need 6 more for My Oak Tree, so I may attempt this one.  

I did notice a lot of the FAO's from last week disappeared.  Hope we get some new ones.