cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Mid Week Money Maker

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula   That's great - I love when you can stack like that!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01    I'm at 11950, so just shy of a $50 - so I know the feeling. 

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@Janet1964 

Well, I just returned from Target. In the parking lot, I uploaded my receipt. I had to spend extra time finding the Nature’s Own Bread that was FAO for National grilled cheese Day and verify it. It was submitted with the offer. When I got home, they had sent me a notification of offers earned and, of all things, the bread was not listed! I had to reach out with gobs of pictures.

So, always take pictures, even if your upload  in the parking lot seems to go well! You still may need them!

i hereby “verify” that this is a true story!!!🤣😅🙂

Wtennyson
Saver

$1/15

0 Likes

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@kevsue2 

Saw it at Target, Publix, and Walmart.

0 Likes

Save21
Rewards Guide

Got $3/15 MWMM - completed today, got Nature's Own Bread, finished April Level 1, and earned a couple of branded bonuses. What a great day to ibotta! Had to drop some offers bc I already met my bonus. 

Debating on the cheese for the National Grilled 🧀 Day bonus...I'm done for the week but might head out again if something enticing pops up, I could pick up the 🧀 then

I think we have a lingo for the branded bonuses but I haven't figured out what it is yet?

Sorry to those who didn't get MWMM, patience, it may come before you know it!

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

My $1/15 is quite a letdown after 2 weeks of $3/15 and another 2 of $5/15

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964   @mmoore01 

I'm with y'all.   $3 for 15.

I'm not even gonna try.  I am still reeling from my awful he-llish shopping trip last night.

And I have and open ticket I want to get resolved.

(Incidentally, today I returned an ibotta item to WM, and it already removed the money from the purchase.   But they also removed my 75¢ any receipt.   There were other offers, so I am not sure why they removed anyreceipt.  .   Another ticket.  Yay.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Cootnbear
Shopper

Mine is 15 offers for $1, all I can do is try to make it 😄 I have already got 3 offers so I am on my way. 

Jgreilach
Rewards Hunter

$3 for 15 and I am also trying to complete the Oak Tree Bonus too! Need 11 more. Trying to see if I can complete both by tomorrow.