cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MidWeek Bonus - 06-21-21

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I was hoping for something good for stacking and it didn't show at first.  I shut my phone and restarted, and then deleted and reinstalled the app, all for $1/15.

19 Replies

Re: MidWeek Bonus - 06-21-21

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY 

Well that gives me something to look forward to this week so I'm waiting to see how random my MWMM will be this week.  I need 20 more items to complete level 4.  

Paying full price is optional

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  I'm still working on level 2 and need 33 more.  Haven't had much inspiration of late, although I'm getting back into the CVS game. 

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@FelskyNY  I got $1/8 .I’ve done no shopping for a week..Haven’t started my Climb Bonus. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  No shopping for a week?  I know you said there weren't a lot of enticing offers.  I think that's why I popped back into CVS for a bit.  It's walkable, shoppable and I have some good CRTs.  Problem is, the EB are starting to pile up.

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

I got $1/15 as well (same as my last WW too). I just finished The Climb yesterday. So now I am starting The Peak which is $3/13 for me. It will be nice to stack together.

into10s
Deal Sharer

MWMM: $3/8 plus have the Reward Choice for $2/10....and also the Climb.

Between the horrendous weather earlier last week (South Florida) and then getting "consumed" by the FA Costco jobs over the weekend (believe it was about 22)....didn't really get into the Ibotta....but ready to tackle these now and knock them out.

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY 

I just received my MWMM 1 / 10. I have completed the majority of all my bonuses this month by purchasing beverages and GC.

Paying full price is optional

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@FelskyNY  I’m brain dead my MWMM $3/15, the $1/8 is a Reward Choice. I haven’t been out of the house for 4 days…. Flu or URI ,

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well.   Are you feeling any better than you were?  Self diagnosing or going to the doctor soon? 

0 Likes