Re: Midweek bonus?

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

Not today

0 Likes

Perlebc
Deal Sharer

None for me.  in light of the missing MWMM a couple weeks back, I didn’t pursue the WW this weekend.  I had that sneaking suspicion that I might get burned  chasing the Bumblebee bonus counting on consistent MWMM and WW along the way.  Looks like suspicions confirmed.  

Unless Weekend Warrior is worth it independently of the Bumblebee Bonus this coming weekend, probably won’t be getting that one either.

On the plus side, there have been some good Shopkicks out there lately, and a couple of good one-time freebies through Ibotta…

Saipan
Deal Expert

Na. 

I can report that my mandatory linked account in-store purchase yesterday at León de Comida (FL) credited this morning completing the last two offers I needed to complete my WWB. I wasn't sweating bullets, but always like to have a bonus credited before expiration. 

Goes to show again, a bonus will credit after expiration if an eligible purchase has been made but delayed by linking. 

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

Nothing here either.  All the more reason not to chase the bumblebee Bonus.

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@TXbelle  I’m not surprised…. I think things are going to get worse. I did get  $12 rebate from CO 51. on  Sukin skin care products $8.98 ea  $3 rebate on Neutrogena  makeup remover wipes from CDC& $.75 IR.

0 Likes

Mkaczorsee
Deal Sharer

I did not receive one either. ☹️

0 Likes