cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midweek Mistletoe Bonus 12/20/21

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

Midweek Mistletoe Bonus 3/15 not a bad deal and will stack well with my remaining Candy cane bonus I'm currently at 22/42. Happy shopping Ibotta Community.  What did you receive this morning? 

Screenshot_20211220-080020_Ibotta.jpg

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"
18 Replies

Re: Midweek Mistletoe Bonus 12/20/21

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@OBSHOP MWM $5/15, Merry & Bright (132/140) and Candy Cane (25/42).  Fantabulous bonuses this month! 

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

You are on your way to collecting the big bonuses great job. 

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

$1/5  I haven't been chasing any bonuses, but I did pick up a few of the FA pet supplies eye spy yesterday (there were TONS) and a few other product tests - so I'm pretty please.

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

plugging along and trying to match and maximize multiple bonuses  

$3/15 for midweek. Trying to figure out when there is time to shop this week!  Where there is a will there is a way!

21/42 for candy cane

88/140 for merry & bright. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@jlhersback @Be-Bop-A-Lula  You both are so far into this already - there is no slacking off now! We are all rooting for those of you trying to grab these big bonuses.  I played the $30/90 game last time - the 140 can be brutal.

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY Congrats on your FA Eye Spy scores!  I did snag a FA Walmart Pickup job this month to stack with the Merry and Bright Bonus. For the most part, Ibotta has been my 🐳 this month.  I’m having a blast with these bonuses, especially buying gifts for loved ones.  December is set to be my biggest Ibotta month yet.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@jlhersback You’re doing great!  

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  Some months it's Ibotta, other months it's FA.  I was really doing a lot of SB and CO51 for a while, and Fetch had been pretty hot.  When they all come together, it's golden!

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  et al $3/15

0 Likes