Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Midweek Mistletoe Bonus

elamb88
Rewards Guide
Spoiler
Spoiler
I only got $1 for 15 bonus 😞 Don’t think I’m going to chase it. I need 17 more for December level 3...
0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

Screenshot_20201228-111910.png

 I got $1 for 8.  Not sure if it's even worth it.  I am all shopped out and no more freebies left or not in stores.  Looking forward to the new year.

Aangsparks
Rewards Guide

There are some real jealous users out here who are wondering why we didn't even get the bonus. What gives? I see some new users even got this new bonus. I have been on this site for 6 weeks and completed 14 bonuses including the absolutely inane $2 for 25 offers December Level 4 bonus. Yes, 25 offers for a measly 2 bucks. Is this Ibotta's way of trying to keep me as a loyal user??? I appreciate any constructive input. Thank you.

Lorr
Rewards Guide

I got $1 for 5. It must sense that I’m all shopped out so it’s just taunting me by giving me an easy number. 

Lorr
Rewards Guide

@Aangsparks the more active you are, the higher your # needed gets. I’ve had some pretty active months recently so my level 4 was 40 for $2. 

I take breaks for a few months at a time because the requirements eventually go back down to lure you back in 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Aangsparks  I feel your pain. I missed out on the big triple stacking bonus and had to sit quietly on the sidelines.  It is upsetting when everyone else is getting bonuses and you are missing out - hopefully it will start up again for you. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Lorr  5 including any would be so tempting.  I did 7 this morning without even trying.  But 8 more trying for $3....I'm not sure.  If fairlife and kelloggs jumbo snacks reset, that's any easy 2 and if shoprite gets the Schweppes 4 pack. That's 3.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

@Aangsparks 

I suspect that those 25 offers you completed for the Level 4 bonus also helped you earn other bonuses.  The four Monthly bonuses are always for the same amount, but different number of Rebates and dollar amounts.

You would have to ask Ibotta how Bonuses are determined.  We just complete them, if we can.

0 Likes

Aangsparks
Rewards Guide

@mmoore01  Actually, having finished the stinking $2 for 25 offers Level 4, I now have fewer bonuses available to me since initiating this app. I was so very proud of actually fulfilling all 4 monthly bonuses as this is probably the most difficult thing to do on this app. I thought I would be rewarded with more challenges instead if being completely ignored by their computerized system. I feel betrayed in a way. I have an upcoming shopping trip that would have made completing this new bonus an easy task. Alas, I don't even get the opportunity. So, I will also not chase bonuses as others have stated, and I will just go on my merry way of fulfilling the simplistic cash back offers. As Ibotta goes, so go I. Thanks.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

Unlike others, I shop based on the bonuses.  If I don't have a bonus (excluding the four monthly bonuses), I try to find other deals with other apps and Free After Offers in Ibotta.  ShopKick has been a great go-to app in between the completion of one bonus and the start of a new one.

I have noticed that if I don't do a couple of bonuses, the number of offers required seem to go down, too.  So, when I am ready to start up again, it is a little easier.  Your Ibotta could be different.