cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Midweek Mistletoe Bonus

Lorr
Rewards Guide

@FelskyNY it would if I hadn’t have just shopped the day before assuming there wasn’t going to be a bonus 😑 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Lorr  I "waited" to shop til today (Monday) because I knew the Digiorno's Catalina was effective today and I figured the store would be less crowded. I was also waiting for the Fairlife creamer to reload (thanks @What-Shot ) So it worked out.

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Lorr  I too shopped on Sunday thinking there would not be another bonus that close together. Mine was $1 for 10, and I don’t need anything and I can’t find any freebies. So I may skip this one.

Saradrapz
Rewards Hunter

Can u explain what u did please

0 Likes

Redbone7684
Rewards Hunter

I also hot the $1/5 offer, was able to complete it with my shopping trip to Kroger, but now after I've redeemed my receipt, it says I've completed 2 offers of the 5 even though the offer stated that Any item offers were included.?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saradrapz  I'm not sure what you are asking us to explain? 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

Sometimes not all the offers go through.

Make sure the Any rebates have been selected.

If it has been less than 7 days, try scanning your receipt again.  Be sure to deselect any offers you already received.

Hopefully, the other rebates will go through this time.

If you still can't get it to work, then your only recourse is to submit a request.  Be sure to include screenshots of the missing Any rebates and the Bonus along with your receipt.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

Remember purchasing gift cards count towards your item count.  So always check to see if the store or restaurant has an available gift card.  Plus gift cards have rebates through ibotta.

Every journey starts with the first step

TrooperCamera
Deal Sharer

This is a good one and I like that finally any item products count. 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

The monthly bonuses don't offer great incentives to complete.  The best I can tell you is to combine the weekly challenges that way you can stack your bonuses. 

Every journey starts with the first step
0 Likes