cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Bonus Credits

Missdiaz_77
Shopper

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone else was having issues with their bonus being credited to their badges? I.E. the Fanta bonus. I redeemed that offer six times or so, the bonus called for two purchases. I have only been credited for one towards my bonus. I have not received credit towards any of my perdue, the jarrito and salsa only credited the salsa, and may be one more I can not recall at the moment. I have wrote in about the issue three or more times now and I keep two have gone ignored and marked solved for missing purchase rebate without addressing the bonuses. On the third ticket I wrote solely about missing bonuses and they responded that they expired...which they have not. I also am frustrated that when addressing missing rebates. They "care credit" your account and do not apply the items towards your weekly or monthly items. So I am being shorted towards those bonuses. I was told when I am short an x amount of items from this or that bonus to write it in and it will be adjusted and credited at that time. Adding more work on my end  Any help or suggestions at this time would be appreciated. Thank you.

23 Replies

Re: Missing Bonus Credits

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Missdiaz_77 @LaraL 

Search the forum for post Earn more bonuses by OBSHOP. I have tagged Lara our forum liaison. 

"I would rather have and not need than need and not have"

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Unfortunately our Care team is not currently able to credit progress toward bonuses. It's something we're working on implementing, however in the meantime they should find another way to get you taken care of.

Missdiaz_77
Shopper

Thank you, I appreciate your help in pointing the post in the right direction.

0 Likes

Missdiaz_77
Shopper

Oh okay. I sure hope you all find a way. That would be great. I get tired of the generic answers. Refresh, clear cache, check your items, app update., etc..etc...you get my gist. Thanks 😊. Here's to hoping!!

cweiner31
Core Shopper

@Missdiaz_77  I had that problem of the help desk not being able to give me progress towards bonuses and instead telling me to write in when I got close to bonuses. Not ideal but they were very helpful and it got the job done. As for the bonuses for buying a product multiple times, yes, my friends and I almost always have problems with those. The Live Real Farms milk bonus required 2 purchases. I purchased it at least 4 times but it still says 1 out of 2. Same with Barilla pasta. The help desk is helpful but I don't want to keep submitting tickets and clogging up the help desk for 50 cent bonuses. I'm astonished that ibotta's systems haven't been able to get these right for a while now.

0 Likes

Shellcam74
Shopper

I am missing 4 different items that are on my receipt, added in my app/list, exact quantity etc etc and I’m not happy about it! I’m new to the IBOTTA Community so I’m not sure how to get the issue corrected but I submitted a ticket so hopefully they will let me know something within 48 hours! Good Luck to you! 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

@Shellcam74 how long ago did you submit the ticket? Also welcome!

Shellcam74
Shopper

I submitted my receipt at 7:01pm on 5/18 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

Not seeing any notes on your account at the moment so my guess is you will hear back from our Care team at some point today. We've had rather high ticket volume the past week, so that's likely affecting the response time. Which store was this at? I'm trying to get a sense of what might be causing these issues.

I do know that we have a known issue with multiple quantities of the same item, so perhaps it's that?

0 Likes